Sandown & Isle Of Wight Celebration - Turkey & Tinsel
5 Days Away - 2021
A lovely five-day Turkey and Tinsel break to the enchanting Isle of Wight, with all the attractions of the island’s largest resort on the doorstep. With an included itinerary to enjoy the delights of the island as well as a bar offer and plenty of entertainment at our hotel, you won’t want to miss this fantastic festive-themed getaway!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- 4 nights at the 2-star Burlington Hotel, Sandownwith dinner & breakfast (includes traditional ‘Christmas’ dinner)
- Complimentary pre-dinner glass of wine on the first evening
- Tea, coffee & mince pies with a quiz on ‘Christmas Day’
- 99p bar for two hours every evening on selected drinks
- Entertainment every evening
- Free Island Highlights tour (Shanklin, Ventnor, Alum Bay, Yarmouth & Newport)
- Free excursion to Ryde
- Free excursion to Cowes
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award-winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from seaside towns and enchanting villages to fun-packed theme parks and magnificent heritage sites including Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments. Or how about climbing aboard the Isle of Wight Steam Railway for great views around the island?
Isle of Wight CarouselIsle of Wight Carousel Back to top