Salzburg & The Austrian Lake District Inclusive
9 Days Away - 2023 DO
Get to know the shimmering lakes and mountainous vistas of Austria on this remarkable nine-day tour of Salzburg and the Austrian Lake District! Surrounded by exquisite natural beauty, Austria’s lake district feels like it was taken from the pages of a storybook, filled with ancient castles, dramatic unspoilt landscapes, and quaint villages from a bygone time. We explore the full range of this beautiful region’s hidden gems and relax among the breathtaking scenery on this unforgettable all-inclusive break to the heart of Austria.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- First and last night on a bed and breakfast basis in France (last night with a light evening meal)
- 6 nights all inclusive at the 3-star Brückenwirt Hotel, Altenmarkt-Zauchensee:
- Dinner & breakfast (including Farmer’s Buffet or barbecue on one evening)
- Packed lunches
- Free bar (11am-9pm) on house wine, beer & soft drinks
- Excursions to Berchtesgaden, Königssee Lake & Salzburg
- Tour of the Austrian Lake District (Golling an der Salzach, Postalm, Hallstatt, Bad Aussee & Schladming)
Optional excursion to Zell am See (£15pp)
The stunning city of Salzburg has much beauty to discover, listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, its wonderful architecture and breath-taking setting make it one of the busiest cities in Europe and a fantastic coach holiday destination, all year round.
Zell am SeeZell am See
The picture-postcard town of Zell am See is nestled by the glorious reﬂective waters of Lake Zell and is surrounded by stunning alpine scenery. The town is popular with visitors all year round and it’s easy to see why! Admire the breathtaking views, enjoy the fresh clear air and stroll through the charming medieval centre, studded with colourful chalets and bursting with Austrian charm.
Austria & Swizerland Carousel
Salzburg CarouselBack to top