PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Included excursion to wonderful Royal Tunbridge Wells with its lovely shopping facilities
● A wonderful journey on the Bluebell Steam Railway from Sheffield Park to East Grinstead, before continuing to Brighton
● Visit to Royal Windsor.
Discover the beauty and historical origin of royal Windsor - a cultural and graceful town based in the Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead – most famous for the Windsor Castle, one of the official residences of Her Majesty the Queen & the British Royal Family.
Windsor Castle towers over the regal town and offers various exhibitions and attractions to see within the castle from Queen Mary’s Doll House and the changing of the Royal Guards to the gothic St George’s Chapel and the State Apartments – past home of 39 Monarchs.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
The Bluebell Line Railway carouselBack to top