Rosas & The Trains Of The Pyrenees
9 Days Away
All aboard this holiday as we travel some of Europe’s most breathtaking routes via rail. Skirting around the edges of mountains and travelling through picturesque towns as we see the region from an angle most people miss out on.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seatingon your holiday coach
● Six nights dinner, bed & continental breakfastat the Hotel Goya Park, Rosas
● Overnight stops in both directions on a bed & continental breakfast basis
● Welcome drinks
● Ride on the Yellow Train from Villefranche de Conflent to Montlouis with a guide
● Ride on the Rosas Express
● Journey on the famous Red Train from Rivesaltes to Axat with a guide
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Rosas CarouselBack to top