Rhs Malvern Spring Flower Festival
2 Days Away
Enjoy the colourful blooms and beautiful displays at the Malvern Spring Flower Festival, with everything from fragrant fuchsias to delicate Bonsai and stunning show gardens. We combine this with a visit to enjoy delightful Stratford upon Avon.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Admission to enjoy the wonderful Malvern Spring Flower Festival at the Three Counties Showground, Worcester
• A visit to Stratford upon Avon.
Stratford upon AvonStratford upon Avon
Stratford upon Avon is a historic market town in Warwickshire situated on the banks of the River Avon and a popular tourist destination attracting over three million visitors a year. With its beautiful surroundings it’s not hard to see why it’s such a hit with coach trip visitors.
Best known for being the birthplace of the poet William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford plays host to a rich programme of events and activities from festivals and music in the park to river racing and cruises.
Malvern Spring Festival CarouselMalvern Spring Festival Carousel
RHS CarouselBack to top