PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Hotel Kurfurst, Kamp Bornhofen
• Overnight crossings on board P&O Ferries from Hull on a cabin only basis
• Inclusive lunch on New Year’s Day
• Evening entertainment
• Inclusive itinerary visiting Koblenz, Boppard, Rudesheim and Cologne.
Rhine ValleyRhine Valley
Discover the unsurpassed beauty of the Rhine Valley, the longest river in Germany, with stunning landscapes of breathtaking natural beauty. Meandering through this spectacular region, the steep vineyard-covered mountains reveal fairytale castles, mysterious ruins, majestic palaces and enchanting medieval towns.
Cologne is the fourth largest city in Germany, situated on the picturesque landscape of the Rhine River and is known for being a media, tourism and business hotspot with various attractions to be enjoyed on our coach breaks from its gothic architecture to their brilliant Lights Festival & Christmas Markets.
New Year carouselBack to top