Peaks Railway & Lancashire Cruise
4 Days Away
A wonderful four day break to enjoy the welcome of our popular hotel along with an inclusive cruise, a visit to Lancaster and a journey on the Peak District Railway – four very special days away!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• A visit to historic Lancaster, together with an idyllic Lancashire canal cruise
• A beautiful tour through the sights of the glorious Peak District, together with a journey on the marvellous Peak District Steam Railway
• Visits to Bury Market & Salford Quays.
Bury MarketBury Market
Join National Holidays for a shopping break with a difference as we head to one of the oldest and most popular markets in the UK, in the Lancashire town of Bury.
Voted Best Market Attraction in 2015, Bury Market is one of the most popular shopping destinations in the North of England, featuring over 400 stalls selling everything from meat and groceries to clothing and jewellery.
A great day out for shopping enthusiasts where you can buy anything and everything in one location.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Joining Point - CarouselBack to top