PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Campanile Hotel, Swindon
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included visit to the vibrant city of Oxford for their Christmas Market
• Inclusive visit to historic Bath for the fabulous Christms Market.
This beautiful city of dreaming spires has plenty to offer the visitor on a coach break, with many historic university buildings to see including the famous Bodleian Libraries, and picturesque scenes of students and visitors punting on the river.
Oxford also has a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to quaint individual boutiques and bookshops, intermingled with plenty of restaurants and olde world taverns. The city’s literary connections include J.R.R Tolkien, C.S. Lewis and Oscar Wilde and provided inspiration for some of the sets in the Harry Potter films.
The delightful city of Bath offers a unique experience and is a great place to visit on a UK coach holiday. It is the only city in the UK to be named a World Heritage Site.
Rich in diversity, its most famous attraction is of course its natural hot springs at the Roman Baths, a magnificent temple and bathing complex.
Christmas Market carouselBack to top