Oban Spectacular Celebration
4 Days Away
A delightful four day break, with time to enjoy the pretty harbour and promenade in Oban, along with an inclusive itinerary, great hotel accommodation and inclusive drinks package!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Great Western Hotel, Oban
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment programme
• Included bar from 11am to 11pm on Saturday with four complimentary drinks offering a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Free time to enjoy lovely Oban
• Excursion along the banks of Loch Linnhe to Fort William.
Known as the “Gateway to the Isles”, Oban on the North West Coast of Scotland has been a popular visitor destination since Victorian times, due to its sweeping bay, pretty harbour, and amazing scenic views.
Oban and neighbouring Lorn have a long and interesting history which began in the Dark Ages with kings and chiefs building castles and forts along the coast. In 500AD a powerful Irish Lord named Loairn established his Kingdom just outside Oban at Dunollie and gave his name to the district.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Oban CarouselOban Back to top