Nottingham City & Newark Market
3 Days Away
Enjoy the excellent shopping facilities of Nottingham with city centre accommodation in the heart of the city – alongside the famous castle – together with included visit to the Thursday market in Newark.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Nottingham
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● '2 for 1' drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
● Chance to enjoy the city centre attractions of Nottingham
● Included visit to the weekly antiques and collectables market in the riverside town of Newark.
Known across the globe for it’s legendary connections to the famous outlaw Robin Hood, Nottingham also has plenty of other attractions to interest the coach holiday visitor. There’s Nottingham Castle, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - reputably the oldest pub in England, The Galleries of Justice museum, the City of Caves attraction, and the fabulously designed Council House which is used for civic events.
Nottingham, a fantastic city for a short break or holiday by coach.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Nottingham CarouselBack to top