Nottingham & Bakewell Christmas Fayre
2 Days Away
A wonderful festive weekend break as we visit Nottingham with time to enjoy its many attractions, along with a visit to Bakewell for the annual Christmas Fayre promising an amazing display of Christmas trees in a delightful setting.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Holiday Inn Derby/Nottingham
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included visit to Nottingham with time to enjoy the attractions of the city and the splendid retail facilities
• Included visit to Bakewell for the annual Christmas Fayre in this most beautiful setting.
Known across the globe for it’s legendary connections to the famous outlaw Robin Hood, Nottingham also has plenty of other attractions to interest the coach holiday visitor. There’s Nottingham Castle, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - reputably the oldest pub in England, The Galleries of Justice museum, the City of Caves attraction, and the fabulously designed Council House which is used for civic events.
Nottingham, a fantastic city for a short break or holiday by coach.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Christmas Market carouselBack to top