Newquay Marina Festive Celebration
5 Days Away
Five festive days away to enjoy the attractions of Newquay, along with splendid evening entertainment and inclusive excursions to enjoy the delights of St Ives and colourful Falmouth.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Marina Hotel, Newquay
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Full evening entertainment programme
• Free time to enjoy the attractions of Newquay
• Included excursion to beautiful St Ives
• Included excursion to enjoy the colourful regalia of Falmouth.
Perhaps the top holiday resort in Cornwall, Newquay is blessed with a fantastic coastline and an array of stunning beaches, great for a variety of activities. Voted as the best seaside resort in Cornwall, it is a glorious resort at all times of the year and this vibrant town has something to interest visitors of all ages.
Known as the UK’s Surf capital it’s also ideal for those simply looking for a more relaxing coach break.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Newquay CarouselBack to top