PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Beresford Hotel, Newquay
• Evening entertainment
• Included bar on Saturday with four complimentary drinks offering a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
• Time to enjoy the delights of Newquay
• Excursion to pretty Falmouth.
Perhaps the top holiday resort in Cornwall, Newquay is blessed with a fantastic coastline and an array of stunning beaches, great for a variety of activities. Voted as the best seaside resort in Cornwall, it is a glorious resort at all times of the year and this vibrant town has something to interest visitors of all ages.
Known as the UK’s Surf capital it’s also ideal for those simply looking for a more relaxing coach break.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Newquay CarouselBack to top