New Year In Vienna Celebration
7 Days Away
A wonderful seven day holiday to enjoy the unique atmosphere of Vienna at this special time of year. Enjoy all of the festivities from a splendid Grand Gala on New Year’s Eve, admission to a concert at Vienna Kursalon, firework displays and so much more – what better way to celebrate the start of 2019!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Four nights bed and continental breakfast plus two evening meals at our select hotel
• Evening meal at a wine tavern including ¼ litre of wine and music
• New Year’s Eve Grand Gala with Gala buffet, live music and dancing
• Firework display to welcome the New Year
• Overnight stops in both directions on a bed & continental breakfast basis
• Guided city tour of Vienna
• Visit to the New Years market at Schonbrunn Palace
• Admission to the New Years concert at Vienna Kursalon.
The Austrian capital is bursting with artistic and historical heritage to be explored on our coach holidays, most particularly with its grand cathedrals and palaces including the St Stephens Cathedral, Schonbrunn Palace, Hofburg Palace and the Belevedere Palaces consisting of two wonderful pieces of architecture.
This intellectual city also has a fantastic range of restaurants and bars which include traditional Austrian cuisines from the wiener schnitzel and apple strudel to international fusions – something for everyone!
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Vienna CarouselBack to top