New Year Celebrations On The Isle Of Wight At The Burlington Hotel
4 Days Away - 2021
Celebrate the arrival of the New Year on our four-day break to the Isle of Wight! Get into the party spirit with our included gala dinner plus plenty of entertainment and take in the beautiful sights of the island, a favourite holiday destination of Queen Victoria.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- 3 nights at the 2-star Burlington Hotel, Sandownwith dinner & breakfast (includes gala dinner on New Year’s Eve with glass of bubbly at midnight)
- Complimentary pre-dinner glass of wine on the first evening
- New Year’s Eve lunch
- Tea & cake on New Year’s Eve afternoon
- Morning coffee & biscuits on New Year’s Day
- Bingo & quiz followed by afternoon tea & cake on New Year’s Day
- Entertainment every evening
- Free island highlights tour (Ventnor, Alum Bay, Yarmouth & Newport)
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award-winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from seaside towns and enchanting villages to fun-packed theme parks and magnificent heritage sites including Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments. Or how about climbing aboard the Isle of Wight Steam Railway for great views around the island?
Isle of Wight CarouselIsle of Wight Carousel
Sandown CarouselBack to top