New Year At The Royal Court
4 Days Away
The timeless appeal of Stratford upon Avon, the historic beauty of Warwick Castle, along with splendid hotel accommodation and great facilities on this special New Year break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Royal Court Hotel, Keresley
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● Evening entertainment and New Year festivities
● An inclusive itinerary featuring the attractions of Stratford upon Avon and the historic charm of Warwick Castle.
Stratford upon AvonStratford upon Avon
Stratford upon Avon is a historic market town in Warwickshire situated on the banks of the River Avon and a popular tourist destination attracting over three million visitors a year. With its beautiful surroundings it’s not hard to see why it’s such a hit with coach trip visitors.
Best known for being the birthplace of the poet William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford plays host to a rich programme of events and activities from festivals and music in the park to river racing and cruises.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
New Year carousel
Royal Court CarouselBack to top