New Year At The Daresbury Park
4 Days Away
Enjoy a special four day New Year break with a terrific, included itinerary, evening entertainment and great hotel accommodation with fabulous leisure facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Daresbury Park Hotel, Warrington
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment and New Year celebrations
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Included itinerary with visits to vibrant Liverpool, historic Chester and the marvellous Trafford Centre.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
New Year carousel
Daresbury Park CarouselBack to top