Mourne Mountains, Titanic & Giant's Causeway
6 Days Away- 2023
Our exploration of Northern Ireland offers the perfect combination of cosmopolitan city life, unrivalled coastal and mountain scenery plus dramatic natural wonders, including the ancient stone edifices of the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site. Titanic Belfast provides a fascinating insight into the famous liner in the city where it all began, and we also head south to lively Dublin to complete our getaway.
PRICE FROM ? £649 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- 4 nights at a selected 4-star hotel with dinner & breakfast
- 1 night at a selected 3-star hotel in the Dublin area with dinner
- 1 breakfast on the return ferry home
- Excursions to the Mountains of Mourne, Giant’s Causeway, Derry~Londonderry, Belfast, Titanic Belfast & Dublin
- Guided walking tour of Derry~Londonderry with a local guide
- Guided city tour of Belfast with our tour manager
- Escorted by a tour manager in Ireland
Optional locally guided city tour of Dublin (£14pp)
Giants Causeway CarouselBack to top