PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Strathmore Hotel, Morecambe
• Evening entertainment
• Included bar on Wednesday with four complimentary drinks offering a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Time to enjoy the traditional attractions of Morecambe
• Excursions to the idyllic Lake District visiting Keswick, Kendal & beautiful Bowness on Windermere.
Morecambe BayMorecambe Bay
Located on the North West coast, Morecambe Bay is beautiful sweeping bay that retains all of its traditional seaside charm.
The expansive bay stretches over five miles and provides stunning seascapes, unforgettable sunsets and plenty of coastal walks.
Situated on the North Lancashire coast with quaint coves dotted along the shoreline and with the rolling fells of the Lake District in the distance, Morecambe Bay is like nowhere else.
Lake DistrictLake District
Discover the glorious Lake District, an area of outstanding beauty with stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and cool, clear, shimmering lakes.
One of the country’s favourite places for enjoying the outdoors, lose yourself in the breath-taking scenery, with a panorama of striking mountains and crags, green lush farmland, rolling fells, thriving woodland, all home to native animals and plants.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Lake District CarouselBack to top