Monaco F1 Grand Prix
7 Days Away
A sensational seven day holiday featuring the Monaco Grand Prix, one of the most prestigious events in the race calendar. Enjoy the glamorous sights and Mediterranean sunshine along with the excitement and thrills of both the qualifying and race days.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Four nights bed and continental breakfast plus dinner on two nights at the Hotel Europa, San Bartolomeo
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Overnight accommodation in France on the outward and return journey on a bed and continental breakfast basis
● General admission to the Monaco race track on both the qualifying and race days (Saturday & Sunday) as well as the Rocher Area with the opportunity to walk the circuit and wander through the pit lane
* There is a £150 per person deposit on this holiday.
Monaco Grand PrixMonaco Grand Prix
A ticket to the glitz and glamour of the most iconic Formula One Grand Prix of the season is the most coveted in motorsport.
Experience Formula One’s most magnificent spectacle in the ‘millionaire’s playground’ as the world’s best drivers race through the streets of the principality in the most demanding race of the season.
Booking with National Holidays takes the stress out of organising your own Formula One holiday. With ticket admission, hotel accommodation and reserved coach travel throughout included in a great value price, you can book to see some of the best races of the season in Germany, Italy and Belgium at the click of a button.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Monaco Grand Prix carousel
Monte Carlo CarouselBack to top