Melrose Spectacular Turkey & Tinsel
5 Days Away
A spectacular five day break, with outstanding accommodation, great entertainment and a full, inclusive itinerary to enjoy the superb attractions of Edinburgh, St Mary’s Loch and the breathtaking Northumberland Coast.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Waverley Castle Hotel, Melrose
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Full programme of nightly entertainment
• Turkey & Tinsel festivities
• Mulled wine on arrival at our hotel
• Christmas Dinner with free glass of wine
• A delightful tour through the sights of the Scottish Borders, taking in St Marys Loch
• Included excursion to Edinburgh
• Panoramic journeys along the delightful Northumbria coast.
Just a stone’s throw over Hadrian’s Wall, Melrose is a picture-postcard town located at the foot of the Eildon Hills on the banks of the River Tweed.
Dating back thousands of years to the Roman times, Melrose has a rich history with plenty of attractions and museums celebrating its heritage, including Melrose Abbey and Trimontium Museum.
The pretty town provides the ideal base to explore the Scottish Borders and Northumberland Coast as well as the Scottish capital, Edinburgh.
At National Holidays we make it easy for you to book your next coach holiday. Using the search tools you can find an ideal package to suit you, combining hotel stay, coach travel and exciting itineraries.
Edinburgh is the truly delightful capital city of Scotland, from the atmospheric cobbled streets of the old town and the Royal Mile to the beautiful Georgian avenues of the new town. Edinburgh is a city of contrasts from shopping on renowned Princes Street to its many historic attractions including the world famous Edinburgh Castle.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Melrose CarouselBack to top