Manchester City & Liverpool Christmas
5 Days Away
A terrific five days break away staying in the heart of the characterful city of Manchester. With the assurance of great hotel accommodation including full festive fayre and festive celebrations.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Portland Street, Manchester
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Special Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
• Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
• Included visit to the Trafford Centre and Liverpool, along with free time to explore the attractions of Manchester
Manchester is arguably the top city in the North of England, with shopping for all tastes and budgets that rivals that of London, plenty of sightseeing from the panoramic city views of the Hilton’s Cloud 23 bar to the ultra modern Lowry arts centre.
It also has a thriving music and culture scene, being home to 90’s music legends New Order and Oasis, and well known for sport, with two Premier League football teams – Manchester United being the most famous club on the planet with worldwide support.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Manchester CarouselBack to top