Manchester Christmas & The Trafford Centre
4 Days Away
A wonderful four day break to discover the city delights of Manchester – with its superb blend of sensational shopping, fine architecture and excellent museums and a chance to enjoy its Christmas Markets. Followed by a visit to the Trafford Centre – perhaps the ultimate shopping experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• "2 for 1" bar for three hours each evening
• Included excursion to Manchester, with opportunity to enjoy the fantastic Christmas markets
• A full day to enjoy the superb Trafford Centre.
Manchester is arguably the top city in the North of England, with shopping for all tastes and budgets that rivals that of London, plenty of sightseeing from the panoramic city views of the Hilton’s Cloud 23 bar to the ultra modern Lowry arts centre.
It also has a thriving music and culture scene, being home to 90’s music legends New Order and Oasis, and well known for sport, with two Premier League football teams – Manchester United being the most famous club on the planet with worldwide support.
Christmas Market carouselBack to top