Manchester Christmas & The Trafford Centre
4 Days Away
A wonderful four day break to discover the city delights of Manchester – with its superb blend of sensational shopping, fine architecture and excellent museums and a chance to enjoy its Christmas Markets. Followed by a visit to the Trafford Centre – perhaps the ultimate shopping experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bolton
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• 99p bar for three hours each evening
• Included excursion to Manchester, with opportunity to enjoy the fantastic Christmas markets
• A full day to enjoy the superb Trafford Centre
• Included visit to lovely Haworth, together with a stop in Leeds and opportunity to experience the colourful Christmas markets.
Manchester is arguably the top city in the North of England, with shopping for all tastes and budgets that rivals that of London, plenty of sightseeing from the panoramic city views of the Hilton’s Cloud 23 bar to the ultra modern Lowry arts centre.
It also has a thriving music and culture scene, being home to 90’s music legends New Order and Oasis, and well known for sport, with two Premier League football teams – Manchester United being the most famous club on the planet with worldwide support.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
The vibrant and popular city of Leeds attracts more visitors a year than many traditional seaside resorts and as the only city outside of London with its own repertory theatre, opera house and ballet company, it’s easy to see why.
Taking a coach holiday to this cultured metropolis can be a great way to explore the many sights on offer.
Christmas Market carouselBack to top