Malgrat & Costa Brava Inclusive
9 Days Away
One of the more cosmopolitan towns on the Costa Brava, lovely Calella has much to offer, with 3km of golden beaches plus the shimmering waters of the Mediterranean. Enjoy a fabulous nine day holiday and explore the Costa Brava coast.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Six nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Hotel Papi, Malgrat de Mar
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Six nights free bar (house brands beer, wine and soft drinks as advertised on arrival) between 8pm-11pm.
• Overnight stops in a select hotel in the Paris area on the outward and return journeys on a bed and continental breakfast basis
• Inclusive visit to Girona
• Excursion to Figures and Rosas
• A scenic drive along the Costa Brava coast.
Costa BravaCosta Brava
It’s easy to see why Spain’s northernmost Costa, the Costa Brava remains so popular with coach holidaymakers.
With a spectacular coastline made up of dramatic cliffs and secluded coves framed by towering pines and only interrupted by pretty harbours and seaside towns the Costa Brava, which translates as ‘wild coast’, is the place to go for romantic, unspoilt scenery and some of Europe’s finest Blue Flag beaches, not to mention a mild year-round temperature.
Coach holidays to the Costa Brava have something for everyone, whether you’re looking for the timeless appeal of lively resorts like Lloret De Mar and Tossa De Mar or slower pace in Roses and Santa Susanna.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Costa Brava CarouselBack to top