PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Seven nights dinner, bed, buffet breakfast and six lunches on board the MV Virginia
• Accommodation on board the MV Virginia in twin en-suite cabins with level beds
• Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks during lunch and dinner (2 drinks per person)
• Overnight sailings on the outward and return journey on board P&O Ferries on a dinner, breakfast and en-suite cabin basis
• Visits to Cologne, Koblenz, Cochem, Traben Trarbach, Zell & Alken.
• Two included excursions to Boppard & St Goar.
Extra Onboard Value:
- Free tea and coffee throughout each day
- Evening entertainment programme
- Special Captain's Dinner
Rhine ValleyRhine Valley
Discover the unsurpassed beauty of the Rhine Valley, the longest river in Germany, with stunning landscapes of breathtaking natural beauty. Meandering through this spectacular region, the steep vineyard-covered mountains reveal fairytale castles, mysterious ruins, majestic palaces and enchanting medieval towns.
Rhine Valley Carousel
River Cruise - MV Virginia - CarouselBack to top