Maastricht & Three Countries Inclusive
5 Days Away
Combine the charm of Valkenburg with the traditional attractions and delights of Maastricht, the beauty of Aachen, plus the distinction of Monschau and Vaalserberg, where the borders of Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands meet on five special days away.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Four nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Hotel Walram, Valkenburg (light supper on arrival on the first night)
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• One hour free bar on three evenings with a choice of beers, wines & soft drinks
• Inclusive excursion to enjoy beautiful Aachen and Maastricht
• Visits to Monschau amid impressive scenery and the Three Countries Viewpoint.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Three Countries - CarouselBack to top