Longleat Safari, Jungle Cruise & Bath
2 Days Away
Two fun packed days away as we explore the delights of Longleat, as featured on BBC TV’s Animal Park. Our weekend also features a visit to historic Bath home of the famous Pump Rooms.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Holiday Inn Bristol/Filton
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included visit to historic Bath
• Inclusive admission to Longleat to enjoy a wonderful safari adventure to see the many animals plus a Jungle Cruise across the Lake to see the hippos and gorillas!
The delightful city of Bath offers a unique experience and is a great place to visit on a UK coach holiday. It is the only city in the UK to be named a World Heritage Site.
Rich in diversity, its most famous attraction is of course its natural hot springs at the Roman Baths, a magnificent temple and bathing complex.
Longleat Safari - CarouselLongleat Safari - Carousel Back to top