Longleat Safari, Jungle Cruise & Bath
2 Days Away
Two fun packed days away as we explore the delights of Longleat, as featured on BBC TV’s Animal Park. Our weekend also features a visit to historic Bath home of the famous Pump Rooms.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast at Holiday Inn Express City Centre, Swindon (Breakfast consists of a full continental selection plus three hot items)
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included visit to historic Bath
• Inclusive admission to Longleat to enjoy a wonderful safari adventure to see the many animals plus a Jungle Cruise across the Lake to see the hippos and gorillas!
The delightful city of Bath offers a unique experience and is a great place to visit on a UK coach holiday. It is the only city in the UK to be named a World Heritage Site.
Rich in diversity, its most famous attraction is of course its natural hot springs at the Roman Baths, a magnificent temple and bathing complex.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Longleat Safari - CarouselLongleat Safari - Carousel Back to top