London Christmas Spectacular
5 Days Away
London at Christmas really is a very special experience. With the beautiful lights, festive atmosphere and world-famous attractions. Combine this with outstanding hotel accommodation for an unforgettable holiday.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia International Hotel, Canary Wharf
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool.
● Special Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
● Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
● Free time to explore the highlights of the capital at this special time of year.
Experience the wonder of the capital with National Holidays, and rediscover London's top attractions and hidden gems. Visit us today!
London is a world renowned city that needs little introduction. You can get great panoramic views from the London Eye, see the stars at Madame Tussauds, visit the Tower of London or visit the spectacular Harry Potter Studio Tour - the list of attractions goes on! A great way to visit all these top attractions is by taking a weekend coach trip.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
London CarouselBack to top