London & Buckingham Palace
2 Days Away
A fantastic two day break with opportunity to enjoy the world-famous landmarks of London, along with great hotel accommodation and an included visit to Buckingham Palace with a full, inclusive tour through the State Rooms of this world-famous Royal residence in the heart of London.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the International Hotel, London
● All bedrooms with en suite facilities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Opportunity to explore the landmarks and highlights of London
● Included admission to Buckingham Palace, with a guided tour through the State Rooms.
Experience the wonder of the capital with National Holidays, and rediscover London's top attractions and hidden gems. Visit us today!
London is a world renowned city that needs little introduction. You can get great panoramic views from the London Eye, see the stars at Madame Tussauds, visit the Tower of London or visit the spectacular Harry Potter Studio Tour - the list of attractions goes on! A great way to visit all these top attractions is by taking a weekend coach trip.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Buckingham Palace - Carousel
London CarouselBack to top