Loch Lomond & The Ayrshire Coast
4 Days Away
The serene beauty of Loch Lomond and the unique atmosphere of the Ayrshire Coast await on our fantastic four day adventure, giving you a real flavour of Scotland. We feature visits to vibrant Glasgow, lovely Balloch and Ayr along with the spectacular coastlines of this stunning region. Enjoy the chance to relax with three nights dinner, bed and breakfast and a high standard of service at the welcoming Adamton Country House in Prestwick.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adamton Country House Hotel, Prestwick
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included itinerary featuring the beautiful Loch Lomond, Balloch and vibrant Glasgow
• Included excursion along the delightful Ayrshire coast to Ayr and lovely Girvan.
Loch LomondLoch Lomond
The largest body of freshwater in mainland Britain, shimmering Loch Lomond has much beauty to discover. Situated amid stunning surroundings, this treasure trove of unspoilt delights makes a perfect coach break destination.
With glittering waters, majestic peaks, its unique beauty draws visitors year after year, to take in the breathtaking views.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Loch Lomond CarouselLoch Lomond Back to top