Loch Lomond & Glasgow Inclusive
2 Days Away
Two special days away to enjoy the serene beauty of Loch Lomond and wonderful Glasgow, with its enticing, bustling thoroughfares, fabulous shopping squares and the exciting Buchanan Centre.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
• Evening entertainment
• Four included drinks vouchers with a terrific choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Included visit to the wonderful Loch Lomond Shores, the splendid retail outlet overlooking Loch Lomond
• Included visit to vibrant Glasgow.
* Mother's Day special: Rod Stewart tribute act on Sunday evening
Loch LomondLoch Lomond
The largest body of freshwater in mainland Britain, shimmering Loch Lomond has much beauty to discover. Situated amid stunning surroundings, this treasure trove of unspoilt delights makes a perfect coach break destination.
With glittering waters, majestic peaks, its unique beauty draws visitors year after year, to take in the breathtaking views.
The lively and modern city of Glasgow is the largest in Scotland, boasting a wealth of art and culture and the best shopping outside of London, with everything to offer from high street stores and designer labels to speciality outlets for the more unique items.
Enjoy the city’s impressive architecture including Glasgow Tower and The Science Centre, reflecting Glasgow’s cosmopolitan lifestyle perfectly.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Loch Lomond CarouselLoch Lomond Back to top