PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment programme including a Scottish Piper and traditional Scottish dancing
• Excursion to beautiful Oban
• Excursion through the majestic sights of the Trossachs to delightful Callander
• Opportunity to enjoy Loch Lomond.
Loch LomondLoch Lomond
The largest body of freshwater in mainland Britain, shimmering Loch Lomond has much beauty to discover. Situated amid stunning surroundings, this treasure trove of unspoilt delights makes a perfect coach break destination.
With glittering waters, majestic peaks, its unique beauty draws visitors year after year, to take in the breathtaking views.
Known as the “Gateway to the Isles”, Oban on the North West Coast of Scotland has been a popular visitor destination since Victorian times, due to its sweeping bay, pretty harbour, and amazing scenic views.
Oban and neighbouring Lorn have a long and interesting history which began in the Dark Ages with kings and chiefs building castles and forts along the coast. In 500AD a powerful Irish Lord named Loairn established his Kingdom just outside Oban at Dunollie and gave his name to the district.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Loch Lomond CarouselLoch Lomond Back to top