Llandudno New Year Celebration
4 Days Away
A fabulous New Year break as we enjoy the beautiful coastline and spectacular scenery of North Wales, along with splendid hotel accommodation - the perfect way to bring in the New Year!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Risboro Hotel, Llandudno
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Lunch/brunch on New Years day
● Entertainment and New Year festivities
● Inclusive itinerary with visits to delightful Caernarfon, Betws-y-Coed & Snowdonia.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
New Year carouselBack to top