Llandudno Leisure Break
4 Days Away
All the attractions of North Wales’ finest resort, with its traditional Victorian façade. Combine this with the scenic splendour of Snowdonia plus the assurance of splendid hotel accommodation for a truly sensational four day break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Chatsworth House Hotel, Llandudno
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● Splendid evening entertainment
● Inclusive excursion taking in the attractions of Snowdonia and beautiful Betws-y-Coed.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
Discover picturesque Snowdonia, with rugged mountain peaks, long sandy beaches, crystal clear lakes and an array of wonderful historic sites and attractions to see.
Snowdon is the highest mountain in England and Wales and is well known for the spectacular Mountain Railway allowing you to explore the beautiful landscape at the rooftop of Wales.
Llandudno CarouselBack to top