PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the County Hotel, Llandudno
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Full programme of evening entertainment
● Included bar from 11am-11pm with four complimentary drinks each day with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Free time to enjoy delightful Llandudno
● Excursions to enjoy the sights of the beautiful North Wales coast and the spectacular scenery of Snowdonia.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
Discover picturesque Snowdonia, with rugged mountain peaks, long sandy beaches, crystal clear lakes and an array of wonderful historic sites and attractions to see.
Snowdon is the highest mountain in England and Wales and is well known for the spectacular Mountain Railway allowing you to explore the beautiful landscape at the rooftop of Wales.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Llandudno CarouselBack to top