Llandudno Grand Christmas Party
2 Days Away
A spectacular two day break featuring free time to enjoy the seaside attractions of Llandudno, along with special festive fayre and an evening of sensational entertainment at the popular Grand Hotel.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the at the Grand Hotel, Llandudno
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Full evening entertainment programme including a sensational tribute act
● “2 for 1” evening bar for three hours
● Time to enjoy the attractions of Llandudno at this special time of year.
Your Tribute Act
Sunday 19th November – A tribute to Neil Diamond
Sunday 26th November – A tribute to Buddy Holly
Sunday 3rd December – A tribute to Rod Stewart
Sunday 10th December – A tribute to Tom Jones.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Llandudno CarouselBack to top