Llandudno Grand Christmas
5 Days Away
A wonderful Christmas holiday to this popular North Wales resort, staying in the famous Grand Hotel. Situated directly next to the Pier the hotel enjoys fabulous views out to the Irish Sea. Glittering festive cabaret entertainment and inclusive excursions to Snowdonia National Park and Caernarfon, make for an unforgettable time.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Hotel, Llandudno
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Special Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings
• Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
• Included excursion to Llanberris and Betws-y Coed in Snowdonia National Park
• Included excursion to historic Caernarfon.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Festive Image carouselBack to top