Llandudno Grand Christmas
5 Days Away
A terrific Christmas holiday as we enjoy the spectacular scenery and beautiful coastline of North Wales, along with great hotel accommodation and sparkling entertainment – all just footsteps from the attractions of this premier resort.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Hotel, Llandudno
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Glittering cabaret entertainment
● Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
● A full, inclusive itinerary with visits to delightful Caernarfon, Betws-y-Coed and historic Chester.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Festive Image carouselBack to top