Llandudno County & The Sensational 60'S Experience
4 Days Away
Four days away to explore North Wales' finest resort and the scenic splendour of Snowdonia along with The Sensational 60's Experience.
Step back in time to celebrate the Sensational 60's. Featuring some of the most popular artists of the generation such as Mike Pender (Original voice of The Searchers), The Fortunes, The Swinging Blue Jeans and many more.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay County Hotel, Llandudno
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment
● Evening admission to The Sensational 60’s Experience at the Venue Cymru
● Excursion to enjoy the sights of Snowdonia
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
Sensational 60's carousel
Llandudno CarouselBack to top