PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay County Hotel, Llandudno
● Inclusive bar between 11am-11pm on Saturday with four complimentary drinks offering a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Evening entertainment including two sensational tribute acts
● Excursion taking in the sights of Snowdonia & Betws-y-Coed.
Your Tribute Acts
31st January - Dusty Springfield & Buddy Holly.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
Discover picturesque Snowdonia, with rugged mountain peaks, long sandy beaches, crystal clear lakes and an array of wonderful historic sites and attractions to see.
Snowdon is the highest mountain in England and Wales and is well known for the spectacular Mountain Railway allowing you to explore the beautiful landscape at the rooftop of Wales.
Llandudno CarouselBack to top