Llandudno Christmas At The Ambassador
5 Days Away
A warm welcome awaits you at this popular family run hotel, situated on the level promenade. All trimmed up the hotel offers a full festive package including entertainment and Christmas fayre. Included in the holiday are visits to Caernarfon and Snowdonia National Park.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Ambassador Hotel, Llandudno
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Special Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings
• Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
• Included excursion to Llanberis and Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia National Park
• Included excursion to historic Caernarfon.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Festive Image carouselBack to top