Llandudno At The Chatsworth House
5 Days Away
All the attractions of North Wales’ finest resort, with the scenic splendour of Snowdonia, the appeal of Conwy and historic Caernarfon, with its great castle waiting to be explored.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Chatsworth House Hotel, Llandudno
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Evening entertainment programme
• Two inclusive days out visiting historic Conwy and Caernarfon together with Llanberis, Betws-y-Coed and the scenery of Snowdonia
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
Discover picturesque Snowdonia, with rugged mountain peaks, long sandy beaches, crystal clear lakes and an array of wonderful historic sites and attractions to see.
Snowdon is the highest mountain in England and Wales and is well known for the spectacular Mountain Railway allowing you to explore the beautiful landscape at the rooftop of Wales.
Llandudno CarouselBack to top