Llandudno & Little Trains Of Wales
5 Days Away
Enjoy a fabulous five day holiday to North Wales’ finest resort, with its famous promenade and sweeping bay, together with steam train journeys showcasing some of Wales’s most spectacular scenery, this will be a holiday to remember!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the New Loretta, Llandudno
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included excursion over the entire length of the Blaenau Ffestioniog – Porthmadog steam railway, plus free time in pretty Porthmadog
• Included excursion by steam train between Caernarfon and Porthmadog, plus free time in historic Caernarfon.
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Llandudno CarouselBack to top