PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● '2 for 1' bar from 6pm to 9pm
● Free time to enjoy the fabulous city attractions of Liverpool.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
It’s most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern where the lads once played and a venue which is still showcasing new musical talent today.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Liverpool - CarouselBack to top