Liverpool Shopper & Christmas Markets
4 Days Away
Combine the historic splendour of Chester and the vibrant city attractions of Liverpool on our festive break. With the assurance of four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel and a warm festive welcome at this special time of year.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Included excursion to Liverpool, with time to enjoy the facilities of the city
● Included excursion to Chester for the Christmas markets in this fine setting
● Included visits to the wonderful Trafford Centre, together with Manchester with its famous Christmas markets.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
It’s most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern where the lads once played and a venue which is still showcasing new musical talent today.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Christmas Market carouselBack to top