Liverpool Christmas Spectacular
5 Days Away
Enjoy Christmas at the famous Adelphi Hotel, perfectly located in the very heart of this wonderful city. With a fabulous Christmas programme and live entertainment, plus all the attractions of the city just footsteps away. All this together with inclusive visits to the fabulous Salford Quays, the Trafford Centre and historic Chester for an unforgettable Christmas holiday.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Special Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
● Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
● Inclusive visits to the Trafford Centre, Salford Quays and historic Chester, along with free time to explore the fabulous attractions of Liverpool.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Festive Image carouselBack to top