Liverpool & The King And I
3 Days Away
Enjoy the wonderful city attractions of Liverpool along with the mesmerising King and I. One of the greatest musicals of all time, it is the heart warming story of the British governess brought to the court of Siam to tutor the King’s many children. With breathtaking costumes and acrobatic dancers this lavish production includes the musical favourites, Shall we Dance, I whistle a Happy Tune and Getting to Know you.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● '2 for 1' drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
● Evening admission to The King and I at the Liverpool Empire Theatre
● Free time to enjoy the sights and attractions of Liverpool
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
The King and I carouselBack to top