Little Trains Of The Dolomites
9 Days Away - 2023
The scenic Dolomites in northern Italy are a striking mountain range that rightly holds the title of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With stunning views, diverse landscapes and plenty of fresh air, it’s a spectacular place to relax and explore, and we do so in style with a whole host of scenic train rides. Picturesque journeys are a wonderful way to see this beautiful region at a leisurely pace – think sheer cliffs and impressive peaks combined with luscious valleys and tranquil lakes. With a trip to idyllic Lake Garda too, this is a truly unforgettable getaway!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- First and last night on a bed and breakfast basis in France (last night with a light evening meal)
- 6 nights at the 3-star Miralago Hotel, Molveno with dinner & breakfast
- Wine and water with dinner at our hotel in Molveno
- Excursions to Bolzano, San Antonio, Caldes Castle, Assessorile Palace & Lake Garda
- Guided walking tour of Bolzano
- Cable car ride from Bolzano to Soprabolzano
- Train journeys from Soprabolzano to Collalbo and Mezzolombardo to Caldes
- Rack railway from San Antonio to Passo della Mendola
- Guided visit to San Antonio
- Guided visit and wine tasting at a winery
- Cruise on Lake Garda with a stop in Limone
- Services of a local guide on selected excursions
Little Trains of the Dolomites CarouselLittle Trains of the Dolomites Carousel
Lake Garda Carousel
Lake GardaLake Garda
Colourful boats bobbing on blue shimmering waters, dreamy villages, ancient castles, fragrant vineyards and olive groves – that’s Lake Garda in a pretty, little nutshell.
Located half way between Brescia and Verona, and Venice and Milan, the largest freshwater lake in Italy was originally formed by glaciers. Situated on the eastern shore is lovely Malcesine, with its striking Scaligero Castle. From here you can catch the boat to many of the lake resorts including Riva and Limone.
The capital of the lake is vibrant Garda Town, situated in a huge sheltered bay with a backdrop of dramatic hills and mountains. Dine under the trees at one of the many delightful lakeside restaurants, or browse the stylish shops.Back to top