Lake Garda All Inclusive
9 Days Away - 2023
With sparkling waters and fairytale towns set against spectacular cliffs, Lake Garda is the shimmering jewel of Italy’s lakes. We take in this beauty with a leisurely cruise and scenic coach tour, stopping in colourful Malcesine and lovely Limone, where the narrow lanes are fragranced with the lemon-scented goods that spill out of the charming shops. The spectacular scenery of the Dolomites completes our fabulous all-inclusive break – bellissima!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- First and last night on a bed and breakfast basis in France (last night with a light evening meal)
- 6 nights all inclusive at the 3-star Arco Smart Hotel, Arco:
- Dinner & buffet breakfast
- Packed lunches
- Free bar (12 noon-10pm) on house wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- Boat cruise on Lake Garda (Limone & Malcesine)
- Scenic coach tour of the Dolomites (Molveno & Madonna di Campiglio)
- Scenic coach tour of Lake Garda (Garda & Riva)
Optional excursion to Venice (£45pp)
Lake GardaLake Garda
Colourful boats bobbing on blue shimmering waters, dreamy villages, ancient castles, fragrant vineyards and olive groves – that’s Lake Garda in a pretty, little nutshell.
Located half way between Brescia and Verona, and Venice and Milan, the largest freshwater lake in Italy was originally formed by glaciers. Situated on the eastern shore is lovely Malcesine, with its striking Scaligero Castle. From here you can catch the boat to many of the lake resorts including Riva and Limone.
The capital of the lake is vibrant Garda Town, situated in a huge sheltered bay with a backdrop of dramatic hills and mountains. Dine under the trees at one of the many delightful lakeside restaurants, or browse the stylish shops.
The stunning city of Venice harbours a wealth of artistic and architectural wonders, hardly changing for 600 years. Although now very much a popular place for tourists, it still retains its romantic charm and appeal.
Lake Garda Carousel
Italian Dolomites carouselBack to top