Lake Garda & The Italian Dolomites
9 Days Away
Enjoy a fantastic nine day holiday to enjoy the breathtaking views of lovely Lake Garda, with glistening blue waters and picturesque towns and villages along its shores. Staying a short walk from the beautiful town of Malcesine, we include a visit to Peschiera as well as a tour through the Dolomites visiting Bardolino.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Six nights by Lake Garda on a dinner, bed and continental breakfast basis at the Hotel Sole in Malcesine
● Free bar each evening between 12pm-10pm, with a choice of beers, wines and soft drinks
● Overnight accommodation on the outward and return journey on a bed and continental breakfast basis
● Excursions to Peschiera & Bardolino
● Tour through the Dolomites visiting Bardolino with an optional cable car trip to Renon
● Free entry to hotel spa
Lake GardaLake Garda
Think of colourful boats bobbing on blue shimmering waters, pretty towns and villages, ancient castles, vineyards and olive groves and you have the essence of spectacular Lake Garda.
The largest freshwater lake in Italy, located half way between Brescia and Verona and Venice and Milan, was originally formed by glaciers.
Lake Garda Carousel
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Back to top